61, passed away on June 9, 2017 at his home. James was born in Bayonne and has resided there lifelong. He proudly served his country in the U.S. Marine Corps. He was a truck driver for Gallo Wines in Kearny, NJ. Father of James O’Donnell and Jason O’Donnell. Brother of Patrick O’Donnell and his Wife Patricia, Judith Dobies and her Husband Mark, Deborah Whitney and her Husband Michael, Sandra O’Donnell and the late Dennis O’Donnell and his surviving Wife Diane, David O’Donnell and his surviving Wife Larissa. Uncle of many Nieces & Nephews and Great-Nieces. He was predeceased by his parents Anne (McMahon) and Francis O’Donnell. Funeral arrangements by G. KEENEN O’BRIEN Funeral Home, 984 Avenue C.
- Woman struck by car and seriously injured on Coneyburrow Road
- Dave Matthews Band Radio To Air Live DMB Shows Every Friday This Month
- Earthwatch Kicks Off Community Lecture Series
- Notre Dame alum raises awareness about sexual violence with humor
- James Snyder, LaChanze & Anthony Rapp Join Idina Menzel in If/Then On the Road