On Sept. 11, the Faculty Council welcomed new members, reviewed history and policies, elected subcommittees for 2013-14, discussed the work of the council in the new academic year, and discussed proposed changes to the Q Guide.The council next meets on Sept. 25. The preliminary deadline for the Oct. 1 meeting of the faculty is Sept. 17 at 12:00 p.m.
- WAY Foundation rebrands for its tenth anniversary
- Journalists get renewed accreditation in exchange for retraction
- Government blocks Google and Gmail, while promoting National Internet
- AbilityFirst Teamed Up with LA Rotary Club for Their Annual Bowling Party for Children and Adults with Disabilities
- OCHS Girls’ Lacrosse Team Suffers Setback