PRESS ANNOUNCEMENT/PROFESSIONAL DESIGNATION5-19-2003John Davis & Associates, CPAs, PLC is pleased to announce Bret L. Hodgdon has been awarded the professional license of Certified Public Accountant. The CPA license is earned through education, examination, and completion of two years of practical public accounting experience. Mr. Hodgdon is a 1998 graduate of Lyndon State College with a Bachelors degree in Accounting and Business Administration.
- Two journalists get five years for violation of “defence secrets”
- Imprisoned cyber-dissident’s French fiancée denied entry on arrival in Tunis
- Patrick Delaney Named New Executive Director of NCCN Foundation
- Physical Court Hearings Can’t Be Done Away With, But Virtual Courts Must Be Strengthened : Justice M B Lokur
- Lesaffre launches Inventis premixes, mixes and blends in UK