SOUTH BURLINGTON, VT-Robert Gaydos, President of The Benefit Group of New England, has been appointed to the CIGNA National Producer Advisory Council.The council which met in Hallandale, Florida from March 27-29, 2007 was created to obtain feedback from top national producers and prioritize initiatives set underway at CIGNA HealthCare. This council meets twice yearly in order to prioritize producer and customer business needs and to evaluate CIGNAs progress on addressing these priorities. Two main topics dominated the discussion in March; Consumer-Driven Health Care and Assessment & Wellness.The appointment to the council is a two-year term. The council is made up of only twenty to thirty producers whom CIGNA recognizes as Preferred Producers. Their next meeting is scheduled for September of this year.CIGNA HealthCare, headquartered in Bloomfield, Connecticut, provides medical benefits through managed care and indemnity health care plans, dental coverage, behavioral health coverage, and pharmacy benefits.The Benefit Group of New England based in Montpelier, Vermont is a group insurance agency & consulting firm serving over 350 New England employers. For more information on this topic or any inquiries please call The Benefit Group of New England at 1-877-479-3546 or e-mail at [email protected](link sends e-mail).
- OCC Releases Evaluations of 36 Financial Institutions; Six Rated ‘Outstanding’
- Late Rally Lifts Utah Baseball over Washington State, 9-3
- College hosts book fair to benefit Learning Tree
- J.K. Rowling’s Harry Potter and the Cursed Child Sneak Peek
- Colorado cooperative to close Nucla coal plant early, boost wind and solar investments