The 26-year-old resident Waling Martinez sustained multiple hack wounds on the body, a police report showed. According to police investigators, a heated argument ensued between Waling and Armando around 9 a.m. on June 29. This prompted Armando to hack Waling using a bolo. Tagged suspect was his older brother Armando, 43, it added. As of this writing, officers of the Binalbagan municipal police station have yet to report if the suspect was arrested./PN BACOLOD City – A man allegedly hacked his brother to death in Barangay Bi-ao, Binalbagan, Negros Occidental. It was, however, not immediately established what triggered the altercation.
- Coping with civic disaster
- Press release: UK and Argentina agree new flight linking the Falklands and South America
- John Mayer Plays Surprise Solo Acoustic Show In Los Angeles, Dave Chappelle Joins
- Twiddle Announces Free Webcasts For Sold-Out Hometown Shows
- Brazilian Colonel In Haiti: Military Personnel Worldwide Are Working In Harmony