Chelsea right back, Ola Aina, who is currently on loan to Championship side, Hull City has been cleared by FIFA to represent Nigeria and will be available to face Cameroon on Monday.The 20-year-old youngster got his first call up to the Super Eagles last month, for the 2018 World Cup qualifier double-header against Cameroon. RelatedVIDEO: Watch Chelsea Youngster, Ola Aina Initiated Into The Super Eagles Ahead Of Cameroon ClashAugust 30, 2017In “National Team”2018 FIFA World Cup Qualifier: Gernot Rohr Release Super Eagles List For Cameroon ClashAugust 23, 2017In “National Team”Super Eagles Defender Ola Aina Signs New Chelsea Contract, Joins Torino On LoanAugust 15, 2018In “England” Aina has represented England at U-16, U-17, U-18, U-19 and U-20 levels before switching allegiance to Nigeria earlier this year after discussions with NFF President Amaju Pinnick.Aina sat out of Nigeria’s 4-0 demolition of Cameroon in Uyo on Friday due to his pending clearance, as the Super Eagles lead Group B of the final qualifying round for Russia 2018 World Cup with 9 points from three matches.The return leg is scheduled for Monday, 4th September 2017, in Yaounde.
- 15 journalists get SMS threatening them about covering gangs
- “READERS FORUM” DECEMBER 25, 2018
- Tix Now On Sale for Arthur Miller’s The Crucible
- Checking in with the CFPB’s new consumer complaint database
- Rovinj Hospital, Veneto Orientale Health Region and Italian Villa Salus Hospital establish International Medical Tourism Cluster