Santos star Neymar believes that Lionel Messi will win the Ballon d’Or ahead of Real Madrid attacker Cristiano Ronaldo following his extraordinary performances this year.The Barcelona forward has netted 84 goals at club and international level throughout the year, and the 20-year-old feels the Argentina international deserves recognition for his superb displays.“The winner will be Messi because he has had an extraordinary season,” he was quoted as saying by Globoesporte.“Ronaldo has had a great season too and so it will be close and exciting, but Messi should be the winner.”The Brazil international went on to discuss his future, and reiterated that he is not ready to leave his current club for Europe just yet.“I still dream of coming to Europe, but the right moment has yet to arrive. I’m very happy here at Santos, close to my family and my friends. “I have no plans to move for the moment, but it’s not because I’m content where I am. My objective is not to be the best in the world, but instead to be happy. Happiness comes first.”Neymar is under contract with Santos until the summer of 2014.
- Smart and Caring : A Donor’s Guide to Major Gifting
- ‘Decriminalize sex work now!’
- The “Two Party System” Is Illegal And Our Government Is A Crime Ring
- Colorado cooperative to close Nucla coal plant early, boost wind and solar investments
- South Korea to extend virus guidelines on prevention, sanitation