Miralem Pjanić, BiH player of the match said that he’s happy BiH won and added : ”The opponent was good, and this was not an easy match. We are satisfied; we scored three goals, and haven’t received a single one. I think we’re ready to play the next game of qualifications against Greece, I just hope we’ll all be healthy.”Manager of BiH football team Safet Sušić at the press conference said that he congratulated his players for well played match.”The result was a little too high, having in mind what was happening in the field. Result is not the most important, the playing is. I’m satisfied with changes, because one of the players from the bench scored. We had many problems before the match, because in five days we’ve lost five players. We had some hardships in first half-time, and especially in second half –time. If we received a goal, which could easily have happened, the game would go in entirely different direction. I wish all the best to Slovenia in their qualifications.”, said Sušić.
- Ulster fined and deducted points due to Madigan inclusion
- Pasadena Reports Three More Coronavirus Deaths, Two New Virus Cases on Tuesday, as Officials Weigh Reopenings
- Summoning up the ghosts of Pakistani politics
- Dawn Foods creates star-shaped doughnut for Christmas
- Frank Sinatra Jr. Passes Away Unexpectedly While On Tour