A video of two elderly female customers telling a manager at a Florida Burger King to go back to Mexico for speaking Spanish has gone viral.The women are seen telling the manager to go back to Mexico after he spoke Spanish to two employees.He replies, “I’m Puerto Rican,” and after a heated discussion, he asks them to leave.
- RoosterMoney & JustGiving team up to engage children with giving
- Seed Consultants Market Watch 2/5/2013 Evening Comment Gary Wilhelmi
- Newspaper publisher freed but still faces trial
- Cyber-journalists forced to give false evidence at colleague’s trial
- OCC Releases Evaluations of 36 Financial Institutions; Six Rated ‘Outstanding’