On Wednesday, a resident of Half Mile, Wismar, Linden, was remanded to prison by Magistrate Clive Nurse, on two breaking and entering and larceny related charges.Seon Nestor, 24, pleaded not guilty to the offences of entering a home, with intent to commit a felony; and break and enter and larceny.It is alleged that on March 15, 2016, he broke and entered the home of Editte Semple at Wismar, Linden, with intent to steal.The Prosecution also contended that the unemployed defendant also broke and entered the dwelling of Naomi Hall at 275 Phase 2, Wisroc Housing Scheme, between July 7 and 8, and stole her television set valued ,000.He was remanded and will return to court on September 27.
- Frank Sinatra Jr. Passes Away Unexpectedly While On Tour
- Uptake of offshore wind beyond Europe indicates traction around an investable asset class
- MILO Indonesia Virtual Run extends registration, running periods
- Breaking: I am excited joining Chelsea–Chilwell
- Women’s World Cup: USA Edge England to Reach Final