Minister of State, Joseph Harmon, was on Thursday paid a courtesy call by a delegation from Estonia, which included a member of the Estonian President’s Advisory Committee on the United Nations Security Council (UNSC) campaign,Minster of State, Joseph Harmon, and member of the Delegation from Estonia, Marianne Mikko, conversing during the visitMarianne Mikko; Ambassador-at-Large and Head of UNSC Campaign Task Force, Margus Kolga; and UNSC Counsellor Mari Tomingas. The meeting was held in the Minister of State’s office at the Ministry of the Presidency.In June 2017, Cabinet members benefited from a presentation from Dr Arvo Ott, Executive Director of the e-Governance Academy in Estonia, and as a follow-up to that engagement, Public Telecommunications Minister Catherine Hughes, and Chairman of the National Data Management Authority (NDMA), Floyd Levi, attended an e-governance conference in Tallinn, Estonia.
- Long Island Blizzard to Bring Snow, Winds, Sub-zero Temps
- Unai Emery denies Nicolas Pepe, David Luiz and Kieran Tierney have improved Arsenal’s squad
- Nam Cheong clinches long-term deals for three offshore support vessels
- Goedert scores win at Dubuque
- RHTY&SC cricket teams honour over 100 outstanding mothers