1 Stoke City defender Geoff Cameron Stoke City defender Geoff Cameron has signed a new three-year contract with the Potters, the club have announced.The 29-year-old was heading into the final year of his previous deal but is now committed to the club until 2018.Cameron, a United States international, joined Stoke in 2012 from the Houston Dynamo, and has made 98 league appearances going into the final Premier League match of the season against Liverpool.News of the deal comes three days after Stoke announced they had made fellow defender Philipp Wollscheid’s loan move from Bayer Leverkusen permanent.
- ‘No benefit’ in hydroxychloroquine virus treatment: Two studies
- Olson raises bar even higher with IMCA Northern SportMod national title
- Team needs to dig deep against Nigeria: Biglia
- Syracuse women’s basketball ranked No. 24 in AP preseason poll
- Health center doctor terminated last year amid allegations of misconduct, USC confirms in memo