The Sri Lanka Cricket ( SLC) has announced that former paceman Chaminda Vaas has been roped in as the specialist fast bowling coach for the upcoming series against India.The India’s tour of Sri Lanka will feature three-match Test series, five-match ODI series and a lone T20 match, beginning July 26 at the Galle.Vaas has been at the helm of the national programme working with the feeder squads since August last year and that he would guide Lanka’s pace attack for the India.The 43-year-old appeared in a total of 111 Tests taking 355 wickets and 322 one-day internationals amassing 400 wickets.Considered to be as one of Sri Lanka’s most successful fast bowlers, Vaas also had a stint with the senior side from May 2013 to April 2015 before taking up short coaching roles with Ireland and New Zealand.
- 63 Compton / Doone Silver Architects
- Beira Mar House / Paulo Martins Arq&Design
- AbilityFirst Teamed Up with LA Rotary Club for Their Annual Bowling Party for Children and Adults with Disabilities
- Brazil’s Democracy Is an Example for the Arab World: Obama
- A month earlier, Split Airport welcomed two million passengers