Urban Meyer CavsOutside of coaching college football, photobombing is probably Urban Meyer’s best skill. He’s great at it. And the 50-year-old coach – perhaps unintentionally – was at it again last night at the Cleveland-Golden State NBA Finals game. Urban is #ALLinCLE. @OSUCoachMeyer @cavs (photo via @GavinRBlair) pic.twitter.com/A6I5kSNjev— Niraj Antani (@NirajAntani) June 10, 2015Urban Meyer, photo-bomber extraordinaire, strikes again. http://t.co/pWDCl6SI2A pic.twitter.com/4HVe0yEiXD— Ben Cohen (@bzcohen) June 10, 2015When you thought your conversation was private but you get put on blast… pic.twitter.com/EF9sWIsCxA— Zach Smith #Zone6 (@CoachZachSmith) June 10, 2015Photobombing is getting a little dated, but when you’re a national championship-winning head coach, you can do whatever you want.
- 63 Compton / Doone Silver Architects
- Everyclick’s online corporate sponsorship package to benefit charities
- AbilityFirst Teamed Up with LA Rotary Club for Their Annual Bowling Party for Children and Adults with Disabilities
- McDonald’s Drive Thrus in Limerick reopen with new measures in place
- GDP Growth Revised Up to 3.9 Percent for Final Q2 Estimate