The Manchester City midfielder hopes he gets called to the matches against France and Peru in SeptemberThe last time Ilkay Gundogan was playing for Germany back at home he got booed by the German supporters.And now, the Manchester City midfielder has the chance to be called up to the national team again, he hopes he doesn’t get the same treatment.“I hope that I will be welcomed with open arms – first and foremost from my team-mates and DFB (German Football Association) officials,” the Manchester City star told German newspaper WAZ as reported by France 24.Premier League Betting: Match-day 5 Stuart Heath – September 14, 2019 Going into the Premier League’s match-day five with a gap already beginning to form at the top of the league. We will take a…“And then I hope that there will be no whistles in the stadium against me.”“If it happens, then I’ll have to face it. It will be a test, but I can promise that I will do my best,” he added.Him and teammate Metsul Ozil have been in the middle of a scandal after taking a photo together with Turkish president Recep Tayyip Erdogan.
- 63 Compton / Doone Silver Architects
- Two journalists get five years for violation of “defence secrets”
- AbilityFirst Teamed Up with LA Rotary Club for Their Annual Bowling Party for Children and Adults with Disabilities
- McDonald’s Drive Thrus in Limerick reopen with new measures in place
- Renews appeals for inquiry into investigation of missing Mary Boyle